Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just one quick question...

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Oh right, well, I just heard that she may have been giving pep talks along the lines of: 'It doesn't matter who it is, or where it is I want ye to get those points'
    I'd call that encouragement :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Oh, well she might have, I'm not sure. My mind was normally elsewhere during RA meetings. I wasn't too fussed about the whole points thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

but the points thing is a great part of CTYI! shame girls always win it. but still, our RA group did grand this year i heard. go team Rory!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Okay, well...an update from Session 2 people. Apparently the girls in Session 1 were lightweights and according to one source a single Session 2 girl got 39 points all by herself so I'm guessing the records from Session 1 are obliterated...

Originally posted by Peterfing
    Okay, well...an update from Session 2 people. Apparently the girls in Session 1 were lightweights and according to one source a single Session 2 girl got 39 points all by herself so I'm guessing the records from Session 1 are obliterated...
    tenner bets it was Sarah Brennan!
    or aislinn henderson, tho less likely

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

For some reason i didn't notice the, ahem, blatant promiscuity at the last disco this year as mush as last year, but i'd back with alim here. They got around, as is only expected!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

lol, sarah did tell me that she had a good session :)

Originally posted by Spog
    For some reason i didn't notice the, ahem, blatant promiscuity at the last disco this year as mush as last year, but i'd back with alim here. They got around, as is only expected!

what do u mean, not as much as last year? did you not see them (her actually) everywhere! i'll stop now. she is probably reading these posts, and has my address. yeh. well i still believe it was the afore mentioned person.

Bwhahahahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Y'know, ya can make them turn up like this:

muppet.jpg

simply by copying the little piece of text above the picture and pasting it into the post.

Calm down, calm down.
    Sarah's a good friend of mine, we're in the same school.
    I was just talking to her on the phone about this thread, heheh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by s0l
    I was just talking to her on the phone about this thread, heheh.
    PHONE SIBAR!

Wait a sec...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Locked Due to blatant muppetry. Alim if i see you turn one more thread into an argument there WILL be words.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement