Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mauro Picotto - Dark Room (H3lx Nasty Breaks Mix)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

nobody?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Quite like it Helix, I see you're moving back to your good stuff now :)
    Everytime I see you posting a link to a tune you make, it really makes me want to use my reason and soundforge and get to know how to use them.. but don't have the time to learn off and looks a bit complicated :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Also like the bit where you bring back in the bass near the end :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Pretty cool but I think imo you bring the hard kick drum a bit too early maybe start with a softer one ?
    Also think the bass is a bit too low.

Just my views tho.
    Other than them its top notch.
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Sorry, downloaded this a while ago and never got round to replying.

Very nice track.

Production wise though it needs some compression, the bass needs a boost and it's practically mono (maybe that's better for club tracks?).
    Would you mind if I had a go remastering it?

• Advertisement

work away, thats really not my fortè at all

dont have a clue really bout compression or mastering, all completely self taught and never bothered looking into that end of things yet

starting sound engineering in tbmc next month tho so hope to learn a few bits and pieces there

Originally posted by Helix

starting sound engineering in tbmc next month tho so hope to learn a few bits and pieces there
    ugh

:confused:

Advertisement