Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reincarnation

Options
  • 30-07-2003 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

there are times in all of our lives when we wonder what happens when we die. i have found out. we become...

THE VEGETABLE OF OUR DREAMS
    yes, thats right. we become vegetables. so the time is upon us, &upon us now, reveal, if you will, what vegetable you wish to be. and why.

i myself would like to be a turnip. they're versatile. &spunky.

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i'd probably go for..... ummm...
    i'll go now and research the most horrobly tasking fruit i think i'll be that, i'm not in the mood to be eaten especialy after i've just died!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

I'll go for garlic. Either you love me or you hate me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

is garlic a vegetable? didnt know that i hae to admit. garlic is better than turnip, i feell ive let myself down...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

I'd be some foreign vegetable that gives severe diaherrea & stomach cramps & permanent psychological scarring.

Advertisement