Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crash, Rob?

Options
  • 03-03-1999 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Right I only just read this now and quite frankly I am totally disgusted. Disguested probably doesn't describe it completely but there you go.

Noone has the right to beat anyone, and banning someone on the Internet for an offense in real life? Sorry not on.

If this actually happened, Rob, you go down to the Garda Station and you take that little ****er to court. Thats the only way you can show a little ****er like Crash. I know people in the ****ing ballymun flats and other corporation estates who wouldnt go half as far, and thats saying something for general opinions regarding people from those areas.

Crash I hope to god you stop being a complete ****er and cop the **** on to yourself. Because if you dont someone bigger then you is going to beat several kinds of **** out of you, and I can't say I would care. Same goes for your 'friends' aswell.

Kegs.
    smile.gif (Ah I have to put one in there. Hope your okay Rob. )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Jeesus Christ, the last two threads for closed for a reason, leave it out will u??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Black Pawn

Fair play Kegser

To close or not to close - that is the question...

The Garda would be very interested in this me thinks...

Zero - if he hadnt already commmented - whats wrong in commenting now ? Free speech an all dat..

BP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Alright Zero I'm going to kick....

Yes, Well, Ahem.

Like the right honorable gentleman said I have a perfect right to post to the this board about something like that.

I certainly don't think people enjoy thinking paranoid thoughts about people they meet on the 'Net, and therefore can't psyche themselves up to actually meet them in real life for fear of their health.

Advertisement