Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Needing a partner for a c&c generals tourny

Options
  • 31-07-2003 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

Theres a 2v2 c&c generals tourny on soon (online),and I need a partner..preferably someone good to make up for my apparent lack of skillz. If your interested, add me to msn - tellox@utvinternet.com

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Intrested but need a key :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭glimmerman

hmmm, not sure the mods will approve of the key... you may want to edit the last post... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Thanks for the tip glimmer ;)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Originally posted by Tellox
    Theres a 2v2 c&c generals tourny on soon (online),and I need a partner..preferably someone good to make up for my apparent lack of skillz. If your interested, add me to msn - tellox@utvinternet.com

I'd offer my services, but I'm crap TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

I'm decent enough.
    Play online regularly (most days) tho im more used to 4v4's/3v3's.

Dont use MSN. IRC ne good? generals online buddy list? ( :p )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I'm interested. Not played Generals onlinein a while though. Need to reinstall it.

I've every single C&C game and all bar one expansion pack ... so you could say I'm a bit of a die hard ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

send Telgere a Pm he's animal at that game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

Originally posted by Lemming
    I'm interested. Not played Generals onlinein a while though. Need to reinstall it.

I've every single C&C game and all bar one expansion pack ... so you could say I'm a bit of a die hard ;)

Thats me :) Except red alert 2 and generals wont run on this hunka-****e.

I am vaguely interested. The only problem is I would have to go to Oblivion for every game =/

I made a small attempt at a boards.ie 1v1 tourney. Not much interest. Although hardly anyone checks the strategy board....

Interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Thanks for the offers all, but the guy that runs it found me another guy looking for a partner, so we've decided to team up. Thanks anyweh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

What it this your playing in? Link?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Originally posted by Lenny
    Intrested but need a key :p

Excuses, excuses. Do a google and u'll have a key in minutes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

you can't use that ket online tho :rolleyes:

Advertisement