Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A diet that actually works - try it

• 31-07-2003 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

I'm just going to tell people with weight problems ( such as I once was ), who to lose the flab. There may be other ways to lose the flab, but my way is guaranteed to work. So try it. Here it is. I lost 5st on it btw.

A:at least 2 pts of water daily, 80% of it drunk after dinner.

B: No sweets! No crisps! No chips! No sausages! Except once a week and preferably not chips.

C: Other days eat homemade chicken curry and rice (not the ready made stuff in the shops), or homemade vegetable soup, or lamb-stew, with boiled egg and brown bread or pancakes for supper. Weatabix is ok for breakfast but try to avoid toast. Use low fat butter and use Canderell instead of real suger. That last piece of advice is VITAL.

D: Exercise isn't as important. Follow my advice and you'll lose 2lbs a week net. After you eat the sweets etc. 1 day a week your weight will go up around 4 to 6 lbs but will have gone down 6 or 8lb by 7 days after by which time you'll have a net weight loss of 2 lbs. Ok. It does work. Try it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

so what were you eating for breakfast and lunch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

and if you drink the majority of 2 pints after dinner aren't you going to be up piddling all night? well I would anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

i certainly wouldnt be going to try it.. esp with the lack of detail in it.. for all we know it could be some ploy to kill us off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 PeterODonnell

Commuterised in answer to your question, I have 2.5 Weetabixes every morning but with Canderell not sugar. Then one of the other meals mentioned for lunch and/or breakfast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 PeterODonnell

I meant to say 2 litres, not 2 pints. Just clearing that up. I lost 5 stone on this diet. You can too!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Are you saying that eating sweets once a week will cause you to gain 6lbs?
    How is that even possible.

Advertisement