Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R-type Final

Options
  • 31-07-2003 9:56am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,383 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Is this game getting a PAL release or am I better off going to the Jap importers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

There's going to be a PAL release.

It may be worth waiting for too. The game is riddled with slowdown (level 3 in particular) which they may have time to fix when they localise it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Originally posted by BLITZ_Molloy
    There's going to be a PAL release.

It may be worth waiting for too. The game is riddled with slowdown (level 3 in particular) which they may have time to fix when they localise it.

Ha, fix! during a pal conversion :)

slow the fecker down by 20% so it wont have to run as fast and make sure there are some huge ugly black borders so the screen size is as big as a postage stamp so you will strain to notice the slowdown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Well, when it's being localised for the US market I meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I have the JAP one and havnt noticed any slowdown but im only on level 4 or somthing... and yes its geting a PAL release

Advertisement