Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scandinavia has to be the best region to recruit from

Options
  • 31-07-2003 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭

In my opinion Scandinavian countries are the best to look for players if you are restricted financially , would you agree ?

Kallstrom
    Selakovic
    Wowoah
    Lucic
    Jonson , Tommy
    Tihinen , Hannu - Class Defender

Any others you's can think of ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Johnny Gomez

Farnerud
    Isaksson
    And the ones you mentioned are all great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Most definitely I would agree with said comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

In CM4 there seems to be huge amounts of young potential in South America, moreso than previous versions of CM anyway.

Unfortunately unlike Scandinavia they all cost lots of money, Kaka, Diego, robinho, Cavenaghi all will cost 10 mill+

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Did you hear that Andres D'Alessandro has joined VFL Wolfsburg in Germany? The poor stupid fecker this is how Uli Hesse-Lichtenberger (Soccernet.com's peerless soccer correspondent) put it:

The supremely gifted Andres D'Alessandro joined from River Plate for 9m Euros, and I would have loved to have seen his face when he first met his new team-mates. 'Andres, this is Stefan Schnoor, formerly of Derby County. This is Pablo Thiam, who couldn't get a game at Bayern. This is Marko Topic, from relegated Cottbus, who's been told he will be fined if he carries on sticking his tongue out after scoring, no kidding. This is...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Well I was talking about CM3 , haven't played CM4 so don't know what the Scndinavian players are like in the newer version.

I agree with the comment about S.American young talent but teh only problem with them is work permits , I presume it's as difficult in CM4

Caveg*****
    Romeo , Bernardo
    Lopez , Maxi
    Kaka
    Robinho
    Kleberson

Almost impossible to sign on the cheap ! i.e At the start of the game or before they make it big !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement