Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Expansion pack??

Options
  • 31-07-2003 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

so i just saw this on play.com new expansion packs on play.com. It's called secret weapons of wwII. Also i saw this bf1942:deluxe edition. Whats that about? Its not out till sept. I did a bit of googling for but couldn't find much on it. so anyone know what it is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

yeah but whats the deluxe version about. its cheaper than vanilla bf1942 and its not out until about the same time as the new expansion pack. so does anybody know what its about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

It will have

BF 1942
    Road To Rome
    Secret Weapons
    And all patched up till current release and rumours of a NEW DC version included that wont be on the web for a few weeks after.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

yeah see that what i reckoned, that it would probably be somehting liek that but what got me is that it like cheaper than bf1942 only. Like bf1942 is £29.99 and the deluxe version is £26.99(from play.com). I just thought it was kind of strange, but if it does have all of that stuff, it will be cool and I won't have to go d/l / buying all of that stuff.

Advertisement