Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

looks like the Redbox is the only place open on a Wednsday thats good. is the Capitol Bar on Aingier Street open, cause its only €2 a drink all wednesday night usually!! thats €2 X 24 bottles of heiniken (minus memory) = Very Very Drunk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

looks like the Redbox is the only place open on a Wednsday thats good. is the Capitol Bar on Aingier Street open, cause its only €2 a drink all wednesday night usually!! thats €2 X 24 bottles of heiniken (minus memory) = Very Very Drunk

Oh come on, other places have to open everyone knows its leaving cert night and theres money to be made

24 Bottles, pfhhh

(naw that is actually a good bit :) )

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I think the redbox has a "Wear your uniform and don't pay in" policy for the night.

Naturally, all the lads will pay and wear normal clothes... but the girls might wear their unforms...

/me salibates...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Cult, you are a salibating werido tbh...

Anyway, I dont even have a full uniform, haven't since fourth year :/

Any if you think there will be the normal Wednesday night Student promotions with free in and cheap drink you are fecking mad woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭pseudonym

good luck to everyone on wedns. in all honesty, da skool is da only place to go to get them. abandon new technology for one day at least

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

i had great fun throwing my uniform on the bonfire of my leaving cert notes :D i dunno why anyone would keep theirs.... mine was uuuuglee, maroon v neck and grey trousers *cringe*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I hope its sooner then the Junior Cert. I did my Junior in 2001 and I only got my Cert in June this year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

That's mostly because the Junior cert doesn't actually matter. It won't affect your ability to get to college, nobody will check it for a job interview, you probably won't even remember it yourself when the leaving cert comes along. Which isn't all that important either...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Try tuesday night, after 6

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

36 hours to go........

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Conor20

Sure any night club will be grand to go to.

Think Im goin to Kioti.

Conor.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

yup the plan is just to be wasted the whole day..... knacker drinking in the morning and the pub at nite. yes oh yes oh yes i cant ****ing wait even if i dont get what i want!

btw anyone here who went to the institute know if theyre open for givin out results? id love to meet everyone again!

they sent me a from to fill in my results and send it back to them (in case i got all A's and they want to put me in the brochure, not ****in likely!)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I have a friend who went to the institute and she is sure you have to wait to get them in the post.

The three results threads merged. I'm in the mood for confusing people today..... :p

And GL tomorrow all. Go and party your little asses off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

If anyone wants to spoil the big moment tomorrow, go to http://www.examinations.ie/exam.php - i just typed in my info and up they came!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Same here
    anyone wants to spoil the big moment tomorrow, go to http://www.examinations.ie/exam.php - i just typed in my info and up they came!!!

same here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

wtf is da pin no???

it's the number you're school should of given you. I'm happy with mine A1 in maths (Ord) and 305 points which is more thatn i was expecting it better be right cause i'll die if it's not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

on dat ickle green card ting???
    sh!t!!!!!!!!!!

Mine was on an A4 sheet with info on getting the results online and via phone...

So was mine.

But the've copped on the site is now fixed

Lol, at least a few of us now know what we're going to get when we open the envelopes tomorrow ;).
    I'm curious as to whether the online results always says "Statement of Provisional Results" after the results are officially out? Anyone here who used it last year know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

They always state "provisional results" because of the possibility of upgrades and all that....

Yep, they seem to have fixed it now.... I'd say we'll be able to use that link to get them a few hours early tomorrow morning...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

They're on that server somewhere... let us know if anyone finds anything.... It's possible they just renamed the php script again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭wiensta

Those of you who got results early can do this:

Its a plan my friend had if he got thhis results before they were officially handed out...

Now that you know what you got, when the principal hands you out the envelope (as is the fashion in his school) RIP up the envelope in his face and walk off not even looking at it :cool:

Or else start a bet with your friends on how many points you got - you cant loose! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Dancing_Priest

OH ****E , MOTHER****ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i got all excited cause i thought i would be able to see em tonight but no. ah well, no sleep for me tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Dancing_Priest

need sleep , need energy for drunken stumbling tommorow

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Emerson

bah! I just nearly had a fit looking for my pin... found it and then got
    "Your results will be available on August 13th 2003 at 12:00 noon."
    If only I got there a bit earlier.. I really want to get this out of the way!