Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science Forum

Options
2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Well, I like the change, especially the subcategorisation (what a mouthful).

Long live Sci/Tech!

...and its associated forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by sykeirl
    sci just looks like sci-fi and it really isn't intuitive
    How about "Tech / Sci"? I know yoda won't like it not being alphabetical, but it would look better.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sci/Tech looks and feels right to me but I'm not a Sci/Techer myself. Sounds like it should be a massive computer industry ala T2's apocalyptic computer, as opposed to Tech/Sci which sounds kinkily like a Japanese pop culture word for sexy. Then again - a Sci/Techer would become a Tech/Scier. hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Search Google for Tech/Sci (~9k matches) and Sci/Tech (~200k) matches and you'll see that the one we've picked is more commonly used.

Advertisement