Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Erasing History-doubleplus ungood

• 31-07-2003 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Could have sworn there was a thread debating the Saipan incident here this morning. Where's it gone? What happened? Did somebody say something out of turn?

Or is there an unhealthily strong Man Yoo bias among moderators who can't abide any criticism of any one of their team?

I only want to be told.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Maybe the fact that the 'Saipan incident' happened over a year ago and was talked to death then and since, resulting in everyone being fucking sick of hearing about Roy Keane and Mick McCarthy and the whole saga, might have had something to do with it.

You could scarcely blame the moderators for an anti 'Man Yoo' (whoever they are) bias, seeing as nearly everyone on here who supports them is a fuckwit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

It was removed because of the personal nature of the poll. As for strong Man Yoo baised monderators I think you'll find we're the opposite.

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Originally posted by TwoShedsJackson
    You could scarcely blame the moderators for an anti 'Man Yoo' (whoever they are) bias, seeing as nearly everyone on here who supports them is a ****wit.

Although you use the disclaimer nearly everyone, I take great offence to your comment!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by PhatFiesta
    Although you use the disclaimer nearly everyone, I take great offence to your comment!!

Oh no I have offended someone I've never heard of, and on the internet too!! Woe is me etc. etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

You know you have secret posters of Luke Chadwick in your bedroom galdalf

man u biased rofl..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

TwoShedJackson ffs stop chucking us all into one boat. You really are acting fairly ignorant. (at least its an improvement, he did use the word 'nearly' )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Originally posted by B-K-DzR
    TwoShedJackson ffs stop chucking us all into one boat. You really are acting fairly ignorant. (at least its an improvement, he did use the word 'nearly' )

Don't mind twosheds he's just a bitter Newcastle fan :p He'll calm down when they win something :) (thats if they win something, ever LOL)

Gandalf.

Advertisement