Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when are you gettign yours

Options
  • 31-07-2003 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

what time are you heading down to your school to get the results, are then in a 9am? or do you have to wiat around. Most of the lads i know are going to go down around 12, then head to the school pub (its north dublin, we can have a school pub) to talk ****e

Comments

Well I'm gonna be in Crete so assuming I havn't been deported by the time the results come out I will be checking them online over there.

I did ****e though anyway :mad: but that wont stop be drinking myself inconscious later on that night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Originally posted by utility_

I did ****e though anyway :mad: but that wont stop be drinking myself inconscious later on that night :D

Of coarse not, it will encourage it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i'm going in a 12 tomorrow, in 19 hours i'll no if i'm in college or repeating.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

I dont get up till around 12 ish so probably around 1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

well i'll be @ the school around 9.30, sure as hell not waiting till 12 to get results online, that and the fact i only live 5 mins down the road from the school :P hehe. know i did crap but hey sure what can ya do at this stage :P.
    Good Luck all getting their results :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭wiensta

apparently up until a few hours ago you could have got your results early!! http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=1051939#post1051939

Ill be strollin on in early at 9 to get it out of the way before start on the absynth :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Well, seeing as though im not even in the country I will be checking them once they go online. I will have to spend the next few hours now waiting in the sun :)

GL too ......

Advertisement