Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in north Dublin

• 31-07-2003 7:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Can someone tell me what the cheapest provider would be in north inner city Dublin with no download cap?

Cheers...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Silent Assasin

irish broadb and are putting a tower on or around mountjoy so that might be worth checking out

Its 48.40 a month
    its listed on their website now as not activated

Im connected to a site in smithfield im in cabra... i dunno if u could pick that up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Nitrox

Just remember the transmitter at Mountjoy Mugger is still depending on LOS and IBB seems to be very secretive on when or if they will make RIpWave available around the city, so best option right now would be netsource, but just not the cheapest!!
    I will go with netsource now, and if Ripwave does become available i will most likely go for this unless Netsource lower their prices or remove their crazy request for a expensive domain name!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

In my expert opinion (... in other words i;m making a huge guess :-p) IBB will be releasing Ripwave to the general public in september, as the beta testers are being asked to pay from then on if they wish to coninue using the service....

Advertisement