Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the RA's

Options
  • 31-07-2003 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hitman

what does everyone think of those irrepessable characters the RA's this year?

Who is the sexiest RA? Which is the most evil? And what one is the biggest pushover? theres always one....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Hehe, it'll be interesting to see how long a)before they join boards, and b)before they discover who each of you are and threaten you to say they were "TEH BEST RA EVAR"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Their all hopeless nerds. Stupid twats! I mean if you think the TAs are bad you should see the RAs. i mean ffs!

Heh... Yeah... I'm guessing Hitman is an RA. I mean only those ego-swelled fools would choose a name like that!

<heh... ok so i did get along with my RAs. Declan for ... something... i dunno. He was a bit of a bum s2,01 so i doubt I could say president. :p>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

Rory was probably one of the coolest R.A.'s. The cat jokes got old fast though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Miss-Misery

Children, be warned, i'm fairly sure Ronan the RA is lurking so vote him the sexiest and most fabulous RA or he'll cry....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

rofl

Indeed , the RAs'll probably join up , after the session , but the TAs probably are lurking. There'd be a few RAs lurking i'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

Ronan Brennan is the biggest styler there is. It was fukn hilarious tho when he forced his boxers on one of the female RA's head.

Rory loughnane is the best RA there is. absolute push-over. CHEAT BLATANTLY and WIN!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

rory was de best ra evr, but breifne was easy 2 work with.
    If u had poptarts u cud get anyting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by Aliminator
    Ronan Brennan is the biggest styler there is.
    I KNOW WHERE HE LIVES!!! (Outside of ctyi, that is) Unfortunately he also knows where I live. So I'll have to use the rifle.

And rory is teh CAT KILLAR!!!1!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

MARY!!!! mary rules all eternally forever. (and no, not just cos she was my RA).

paul, paul the ride to give him his proper title, obviously the best lookin RA. told him so. called him paul the ride to his face.

keith was bang on, best speaking voice out of all them.

rory, yeah, rory. wouldn't take off his shirt for me. didn't like that. the cat thing was sooooooooo stupid and old. my lord. but he handled it well. ah he's lovely.

sean. daddy of them all. the soundest of all the male RAs imo.
    the ronans were a bit unimpressive in that, well, they didn't really mess around. maybe they did. but i highly highly doubt it.

richie, horny little richie. i thought he was a student for the first week and a half. probably because of the shorts and the sandals. and the socks. he has a firm ass though.

karen and michelle were LOVELY. niamh was nice, laura was nice aswell, scared the **** out of me though.

i only mention 12 there, so i'm guessing the other one didn't have much effect on me.

caitriona's sound as a bell. initially, y'know, thought she was a bit crap, but i broke my pass card and she brought me to the bank. so she iz rawk. and she's chatty.
    oh, and willie is god, colum is st.peter, and sheila is mary (colum would be jesus, but i've already filled that position)

You forgot Gemma. She was my R.A. She was really nice but she didn't let us cheat in the game thing. Rory tucked us in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Gemma was exceptionally nice, and so was Michelle, my RA. I didn't know any of the RA's that well, though. I remember Rónán and Rory, the pretty black-haired one and the one who was a bit of a cow. Sheila was a dear, Colm was really nice too, Caitriona seemed very cold and Willie was, well, Willie. And be honest, did an RA begin this thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭:D mags :D

Karen. Was. So. COOOOOOOOL!!!!! Seriously, out of the four years ive been going she was the best RA ive had. She was so friendly like.

Mary rocked, she was so nice to me and Lorraine, and didn't get p*ssed off when we kept calling her buttons, and shes just cool.

Keith was lovely, he rocked. Best male RA this year.

Claire was cool as well.

Ronan M was nice, but I didnt know him that well. Same with Paul and Richie.

That cat thing really REALLY started to annoy me very quickly, but Rory was sound.

Didn't really know the rest of them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

"alright lads, everything okay?"
    "well rory, we have a bit of a problem, the toilet handle snaped off..."
    "awh lads.... does it still flush?"
    "yeah"
    "no bother then, i'll tell the maintence guys"

-o-

*Rory walks into our room at half ten, we're all sitting in one room lights on, listening to music and playing dave mirra on garogs laptop* "right lads, lights out" *rory switches off the light in the other room leaving us sitting there feeling confused*

-o-

"alright lads?..... what exactly happened to the door knob?"
    "well, er, I gave it a tug and it came off into my hand"
    "fair nuff, stick it back in and I'll tell caitriona about it when she's in a good mood"

And many other odditys happened, like when rory cut his finger with garogs knife. He rocked, and I swear, that damn cat thing is so ****ing annoying.

I didnt really know any of the other RA's apart from Sean, who was damn cool, founded the DPA and PPP, Gemma, who was really nice and Keith who was really good with the debating activities and who also looked damn good in sims trench.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 alucard

Rory was the greatest RA ever. Not even chris chan is up there with him. The cat thimg was just sad.

I had rory's hat for 5 days.
    I also had his deliciously sweaty/smelly t-shirt.
    It was a pant-rocking experience.

Rory rocks my pants........................but not as much as Garóg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 So-on

RAs huh?? Well....

Richie was gullable

Ronan was tall

Rory was sound

Laura was shoulder height and gave me a hug...

...in general the RAs seem to be getting more (sadistically) amusing each year...

ON a side note.. anyone from Richie's group wish to discuss pleasantries involving broken chairs and empty cupboards???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

<<INSERT BEHEMOTH CRAPPY PIC HERE>>

Wouldn't it be cool if he were an R.A?

WHY WASN'T HE MINE?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Well done. That is the first time I have actually CRIED I have laughed so hard. Friggin' pld, Macdara.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by s0l
    *Rory walks into our room at half ten, we're all sitting in one room lights on, listening to music and playing dave mirra on garogs laptop* "right lads, lights out" *rory switches off the light in the other room leaving us sitting there feeling confused*
    The night that my RA group got to tell people to go to bed, I got to do Garog/Macdara/some other guy's room, which was one of the timmeh rooms. I walk in, and I check the room on the right first. Nobody there. I check the other room, and I see Macdara and Garog sitting on the campbed, with the other guy sitting on the normal bed. There is a powered up, closed laptop nearby. They are sitting there saying nothing and looking guilty. I'll let you guess the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Happy CTYI guy

best clip ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lep[rechaun

I'm actually in CTYI @ the moment.
    It's wonderful.
    My RA Mary (The best ever) is getting all flirty with Rory (The cat killer).
    It's highly suspicious
    But anyway, investimigative science is class, we have Sarah for our teacher, she's cool.
    In study, "researching" a project, teehee.
    Chatting using windows messenger closed networking thingy (?!?)
    Have to go, study's almost finished
    Oh, by the way, Ronan Brennan lives across the road from me, so anybody who';s thinking of stalking, drop me a line and i'll tell you where he lives.

• Advertisement

No mo' cat jokes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Originally posted by Barry Aldwell
    The night that my RA group got to tell people to go to bed, I got to do Garog/Macdara/some other guy's room, which was one of the timmeh rooms. I walk in, and I check the room on the right first. Nobody there. I check the other room, and I see Macdara and Garog sitting on the campbed, with the other guy sitting on the normal bed. There is a powered up, closed laptop nearby. They are sitting there saying nothing and looking guilty. I'll let you guess the rest.

Let's see. That's a completely normal night in our room tbh. And you got to "do" us, did you?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Rory was great. I'm going to go read the who's who thing so I know who some of the new people be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

Originally posted by Barry Aldwell

In our room, suddenly BOOM BOOM BOOM on our door, and shouting, we didnt know what the **** was going on, then you burst in like an idiot, i barely had time to zip up my pants.

edit: just spellings.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Everyone remember when we started singing the good version of "Amore" and when we were halfway through, Bill noticed we were right outside Willie and Colm's room and started pointing and laughing......Nostalgia......

Lol, the RAs. Rory and Mary getting together... that is suspiscious after Rory throwing Mary down the slippery slide a few times and emptying buckets of water over her....

/me shrugs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Maybe thats just rorys way of saying that he likes her?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

well i want a big freakin pat on the back for spotting the rory-mary connection. they flirted like fifteen-year olds on the wall going into res after the variety show. and i shouted to rory he was in there. and i said girly conspiring stuff to mary. but she was having none of it. so he must of worn her down. but i'll have her back. oh yes, my time will come.

rofl

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭stevanavich

I KNOW WHERE RORY LIVES!!!

(of course im not going to post it here, but if you need information.....)

Advertisement