Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the RA's

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

I think EVERYONE who was in on Saturday knows, Steve.

But still, BWAHAHAHAHA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 alucard

dont forget ste that without me you would never know that rory lives in flat NO.* above the ****** ***.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭stevanavich

i would have found out soon enough, even without your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

rory tucked myself and kate into bed... INTO THE SAME BED (don't ask. the other one was... soiled) then he sang something, and said he was going to sing deus but he didn't. he should have sung deus, but he called it ''the belgian song'' so i didn't know what he was talking about. then he gave me and kate a kiss and went to rub the feet of aoife's teddy bear....
    oh the memories

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

There was nothing wrong with the other bed, don't lie! You just wanted to sleep in the same bed as me. Well, I don't blame you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭malecO

Rory rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best RA I had. That cat killing thing got REALLY old though. Funny the first time, ok the second but then...

Originally posted by twirly sponge
    There was nothing wrong with the other bed, don't lie! You just wanted to sleep in the same bed as me. Well, I don't blame you.

I feckin' KNEW IT!! You filthy lesbians!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 alucard

calm down garog. remember the conversation we had in the park today about how all this hate for ana is really just your way of expressing love.

and how dare you call lesbians filthy in an insulting tone.
    lesbians rock.
    mmmmmmm dirty foxy boxing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭malecO

just a quick note. shouldn't PM be used for this? or something of that sort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PurplePainter

Ooooh yes the cat thing was soooooo annoying. It was Like "meow" "meow" Shut the F**K up! I felt like I was in an ISPCA shelter. Which I would have liked actually come to think of it *rambles* And Ana and Kate, Lesbianism is the way to go. Lol. :D I dont think the guys realised that in the girls corridors, only half the beds were being used at any given time...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Happy CTYI guy

Maybe they were in the kitchen making cocoa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by PurplePainter
    I dont think the guys realised that in the girls corridors, only half the beds were being used at any given time...
    /me visualises. The cocoa. Of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 theymademedoit

laura=evil. pure evil. just today, she gave out to me and aisling and kiced us off campus. (we were visiting session 2ers but rory and richie said hi and talked to us and there was no kicking off...)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

I dont think the guys realised that in the girls corridors, only half the beds were being used at any given time...

heh heh, muireann, whenever you get to this thread, remember THIS (dirty big sex) scene:

Ita - "Ahww..you're so good at that, I think I just came"

Me - "Quick, **** get off me, Mary's at the door"

Ita - "Well, I'm not going I'm half-naked"

Me - "Well, *I* can't go to the door, I can't find me bra"

Pert- "I can't go back to my room with no clothes on"

Jane - "Jesus, this is weird"
    Lisa - "Bet you won't be doing THIS in french college!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Nyopallo

All the RAs seemed to know me instantly, and most liked me. It was really strange.

But Mary was the best of all.

I dig that beat. I went into the site office on the last day to sign out and Catríona was like "So Garóg, here to sign out?" and I was like "er, yeah" seeing as I never actually TOLD her my name. It was unnerving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭incredula pert

Mary was the best R.A. seriously she was*the *****, and all you people who didn't have her as your R.A, HAH HAH!

LISA, i so remember that night! and what did you mke me do, you made me answer the door half naked, with no bra just a pillow of some sort covering myself!tut tut!but seriously lisa, i think we all came that night with those ffabulous hands of yours:p

Originally posted by Mystic Fibrosis
    I dig that beat. I went into the site office on the last day to sign out and Catríona was like "So Garóg, here to sign out?" and I was like "er, yeah" seeing as I never actually TOLD her my name. It was unnerving.
    When I went to sign out the woman that worked in the office (I don't know her name, and it wasn't Caitriona) asked me if I was the guy with the Dilbert avatar on boards.ie

I was slightly worried, to say the least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i loved the ra's this year!!

angela, my ra, was SO COOL! she is so up there with kathryn williams of 2001! she was such a laugh and never took things seriously and she was fab. f-a-b- fab.

and OH MY GOD, PAUL "PURE SEX" HARTE!!!!! wheeeeee! i get so excited just thinking about him! yay, not only did i join his ra group but i was his FAVOURITE MEMBER!! i know cos he wrote it on the heart (harte) he made me when he came to TUCK ME IN!!! and it was christmas that day so he KISSED ME UNDER THE MISTLETOE!!! and then he called me his "eternal love" in my note!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! i can't wait to marry him.

and yeah, roni b was great. i'm engaged to him. he thinks we should go to paris on our honeymoon. feckin brilliant.

roni m was also fab. had a glovely smile.

and ritchie was really cool. and so above average!!

mary was so glovely!!! turns out she went to my opera in 2001 and took pictures and everything. and i think she was the biggest fan of the nutella and cornflake sandwiches ever. ever, like. she sent me to make her some during activities one day.

all the others were pretty great too, although laura shouted a lot. a bit too much for my liking.

WOO!PAUL!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Rory Loughnanne owns all the other RAs!!!

We even got him a custom T-Shirt with a photo of him printed onto the T-Shirt, he was posing with his chin in his hand as if he was stroking a goatee. Then there was "LEGEND" on the front too and on the back, his favourite motto

"CHEAT BLATANTLY AND WIN!!!"

Our RA group spent nearly 30 euro on that.

Anyways Gemma was the cutest, and Angela was the sexiest.

I remember Mary from my first year in the senior CTYI courses, she rocks. She looks a LOT nicer than when she was 4 years ago :-)

GO TEAM RORY!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

I hear you demi-god (hou-man)
    that t-shirt was a class idea (bows, and thanks domhnall, fellow idea hatcher)

All hte RA's were sound.

they were all sound. Ronan B (styler), Ronan M (bond-wannabe), Sean, Rory (legend. best in 5 years), Paul, Ceith, Richie (it's a woman i tell u).

TA's were grand too. Fio. LOONEY!! and of course ours: Paulie (stoner man)

was a session to remember. can't be bettered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

Originally posted by Mystic Fibrosis

happened to me too. during the second week, she plonked her tray down next to mine in the lunch queue and says, ''how're you keeping ana? did you enjoy the national gallery yesterday?''.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Heh. She didn't know MY name. No one will EVER know my name! I bet you think my name is Kate, well you're wrong, mwahahaha!

Were we supposed to sign out on the last day?!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 theymademedoit

hey kate! rory=soundest ra

Originally posted by twirly sponge
    Were we supposed to sign out on the last day?!:confused:
    Congratulations! A nationwide search for your bloody and manjuice riddled corpse has commenced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭:D mags :D

I think I forgot to sign out too...oopsies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

**SNAPS FOR ANGELA!!!!!**

Ya angela rocked. The whole christmas presents thing was just the sweetest!! -And she made the bracelets herself!
    Not forgetting Mary who gave us chocolates in the morning even tho she wasn't our RA anyway.

Keith was cool. But wow it got confusing with Donnacha walking around in the kilkenny jersey. I didn't think it was possible to impersonate keith but d did a mighty fine job at it. I love Keith!

Laura....may have let the power go to her head....

Karen was cool, Gemma had a fab accent, unfortunately all the other female Ra's were a bit of a blur.

Richie, lives too damn close to me for comfort. God knows i could run into him any day. Him and his feminine curves. But his shoulders in the face do tend to have their impact believe you me.

Roni M was cool but Roni B was a bit of a spoilsport at the romantic dinner (sorry aideen, or is that ciara?)

Rory rocks! ...as usual. If your lurking, i apologise for beating you up on numerous occassions during unihoc.

And who could resist Sean in those pvc pants......

Originally posted by Spog
    Laura....may have let the power go to her head....
    She should have used it to boost her physical stature. She was so small that she could sneak up on you when you were doing something you should or shouldn't have been doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

Ya i know, once when they were sending us up from the quad i heard someone shout at us to leave but i couldn't for the life of me figure out where she was. Then i looked down. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sparkash

Ok for an entirely original opinion. RORY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) Like feeti and thats saying something.Gemma was good Keith was sound and looked hot as a goth!
    richie was ok.
    ronan m sprayed me and elaine with a water gun one night when we was all in our nightgowns and tryna sleep! we got him back though!mwahahahaha.ahem.

Advertisement