Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice please!!

• 31-07-2003 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

I want to get a tatoo done, but i want the design to be one of my own (i'm an artist). Does anyone know a good place to get this done, they'd have to be good because i don't want my design permanently messed up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

The majority of tattoo artists can do it, once you've decided what size you want the artist can tattoo it for you.

I got a tattoo done in Limerick by Danny Bullman (guy responsible for all the tattoo conventions in Ireland each year). he is excellent, has a load of awards, and is obviously quite an experienced tattoo artist to be over all these yearly conventions.

To get back to your query, Danny, can run an outline image of your pic, like most tattoo artists do, and then start adding in the details. I assure you it'll be a job well done.

A friend of mine got he's tattoo of an eagle with a leather jacket done this way, by Danny Bullman

Check out he's website www.tattooireland.com

Cheers,
    memphis

Advertisement