Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

take it, hamster

Options
  • 03-03-1999 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

this is from one of the australian quake news sites...

"Question: What if I don't fit with REALHAMSTER's sex parts?

REALHAMSTER's oral, vaginal and anal cavities are independently adjustable to snugly accommodate any willy up to 7" in length and 5½" in circumference without the need for duct tape. REALHAMSTER's passages are computer controlled and hydraulically adjusted 50 times a second to maintain a lifelife feel for any willy for which the REALHAMSTER is calibrated. The willy profile is securely encrypted and stored on a robust MEPROM. REALHAMSTER's adjustment procedure is easy: Erase the MEPROM Place REALHAMSTER in the microwave, set the power to maximum and the cooking time to one minute. Allow to cool for two minutes afterwards.

Choose an orifice and lubricate with vaseline, wet-set jelly, graphite or Celtic Misht, the ultimate personal lubricant. Bugger REALHAMSTER as you would normally. With both hands, squeeze the REALHAMSTER tightly until the feel is just right. While maintaining the hand pressure, thrust with an in and out motion for at least 30 seconds. Repeat steps 2-5 for the other orifices.

A multiuser upgrade ROM, together with a larger MEPROM, will be available soon.

If for any reason you still can't fit into your REALHAMSTER, please come to us. Our friendly staff at the REALHORSE beta-testing facility would really like a visit from you."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

http://www.realhamster.com is a spoof site of http://www.realdoll.com . Not that I'd know anything about it. *cough* smile.gif

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

freaks!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

ROFL... your a sick man koopa. I'm in stitches here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

reppelling, yet strangely attractive (go on, admit it). arsse, little Harrison's buried down the garden somewhere smile.gif

/me relives memories of his childhood pet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Hecate....

shut up. Quite quickly.

I just ate ffs :/

ja na,
    Shin-[retch... eurgh... kkkkkkkch]-chan

• Advertisement
Advertisement