Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Room in 2-bed flat in Rathmines available

Options
  • 31-07-2003 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭

My flatmate moved back with his parents a couple of weeks ago as he needs to save a bit of cash, so I need to get someone in ASAP to make up the rent (I can't really afford to pay it all myself).

The room is in a small (cosy!) 2-bedroom flat in a house in Kenilworth Square, basically between Rathgar, Harold's Cross and Rathmines. Quiet and safe area, and a great location for buses to town (close to 15, 16, 18, 47 and 83 routes - the 15N Nitelink also goes through the square itself). There's a washroom downstairs (washing machine and tumble dryer) and there's a washing machine in the flat itself (very handy).

Rent is €360/month not including ESB. There's no phone line at the moment, although I was considering getting it reconnected for an internet connection.

I'd prefer to get someone I at least vaguely know (or have something such as Boards in common with) rather than some stranger off DAFT or whatever, preferably a gamer ;) Another enticing fact: Boards' very own Lucutus lives downstairs, so if you have any personal vendettas to act out over a period of time, now's the perfect opportunity! (or if you're interested in participating in a house-spanning LAN we were thinking about a while ago...)
    If anyone wants more info, please post here or PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

OK, I really cannot believe there's noone reading this board who's not willing to pay €360 per month for a room in a Rathmines flat. I'm sure I'll get 10 replies within a few hours if I throw it up on DAFT, but as previously mentioned I'd prefer a boardser over any other random punter. If you're looking for a decent flat in a quiet area, here's another chance before I advertise to the great unwashed...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

talk to mark dabh, he might want to move in with ya.

/me shrugs, otherwise its a 3 bedroomed we be a looking for :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Room taken.

K thx by.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement