Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards popularity

Options
  • 31-07-2003 11:36pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

I suggest a mamber of boards,ie out out a fake news report and then get the same publicity as p45.net.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

The Berlisconi and Glenn Crowe Stories seem to have got the nation talking.

on 5-7 live today they even did a mock renactment of the thread where the Berlisconi plot was hatched . It was like Vincent Brownes coverage of the tribunals.

Twas pretty funneh- can just imagine Philip Boucher Hayes reading the transcripts of a few boards threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

I reckon boards is doing just fine without resorting to silly (albeit funny) stunts.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

tis just a sneer pie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

D'oh, I missed the STAR OF SARCASM * !

And I was tired, ~4pm is early for me :]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

...... whats this now......?

(!?)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Beck Amerdam

I'm with Moriarty on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Originally posted by TomTom
    I suggest a mamber of boards,ie out out a fake news report and then get the same publicity as p45.net.

Why would they need more publicity. You post a message here and you get a reply minutes later. Compared to other boards this is the best :D

Advertisement