Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phantom fm

Options
  • 01-08-2003 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

does anyone know if phantom will ever come back on the air?
    i really miss it especially 2 petes on sunday nights. i don't hear any new good music anymore

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Try Pet Sounds on Today FM weekdays at 7pm (http://www.petsounds.ie/).

Phantom FM's forum is on this site...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=64

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

you shold listin to former phantom dj alison on sunday nights 9-11 on today fm. or former kerbdog,wilt and phantom man cormac battle 12-2 of 2fm monday to thursday. if you ignore the ads it like listing to phantom. I still feel a bit guilty about listing to other stations though its like cheating on a girl while she is away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Never listened to the station but went to the Phantom FM website and they have an option to "Listen Live - On Air Now". From there site they dont look like they are finsihed :S

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭bort

i think i heard that it'll be another 6 months or so before they get permission to go back on air while applying for the licence.
    its kinda sad tho, i switched on my radio for the first time in ages the other day and all i heard was static.......:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Originally posted by bort
    i think i heard that it'll be another 6 months or so before they get permission to go back on air while applying for the licence.
    its kinda sad tho, i switched on my radio for the first time in ages the other day and all i heard was static.......:(

mmm if so bored with no interesting radio channels why not listen to something new i found. The presenter Ben Chrisitan is a very interesting guy talking about all kinds of stuff from aliens to nuclear bombes etc. Listen between 9 - 11. You can listen to the channel through Winamp. Click here
    to access the channel.

• Advertisement
Advertisement