Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robin Hobb

Options
  • 01-08-2003 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know when her last book in the Tawny Man trilogy is gonna be finished?

I can't remember the name of it so i haven't been able to find it on amazon, it doesn't come up under a search for Robin Hobb anyway... though i think its something like the Fools End/Destiny or along those lines for some reason

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

nope no news as of yet but well we wait
    expectantly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭decdoc

accroding to amazon.co.uk Fool's Fate, the third book of the Tawny Man series is out on the 20 October. i can't wait myself, i have really enjoyed all of Hobb's books so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

ahh good stuff , not too long more to wait !

my favourite series ever, cant wait

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

rather than start a whole new thread i thought id ask here whether any Megan Lindholm books are worth getting? (thats Robin Hobb's real name afaik)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Have read all of them and really they are all worth a read. While some of them are nothing spectacular, they are better than most of the other dross that is out there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Full list of Robin Hobb / Megan Lindholm books at link below, some have reviews... Amazon: (but crappy american covers :) )

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/listmania/list-browse/-/2JAPPES3XY439/qid%3D1050599576/sr%3Dlmlf-5/ref%3Dbr%5Flmlf%5F%5F5/002-3508459-7666436

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭decdoc

i haven't read anyof the Megan Lindholm books yet, but i've been told that they're fairly good, if not quite as good as the Robin Hobb stuff.

for anyone interested there's an extract from the new book at the robin hobb offical site.

http://www.robinhobb.com

Advertisement