Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who's goin' to ECTS then huh?

• 25-08-2000 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

well....who's goin' then?

I am.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

/me sticks his nose in...

I know Shinji is... as part of his job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Aye, I'm wandering around a bit but mostly I'll be at the GameLoft/Guillemot stand running a Q3 competition where Kornelia will be killing you all - beat her and get a GeForce2, iirc.

I think Regi is going as well, and GreenBean; Vagga is going, Hecate is going, Dr Teeth is going... Dunno beyond that smile.gif

Ja,
    Rob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I'll be there, Sony party to go to, new MGS2 video to see smile.gif

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah I should be there.

Tom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

/me is green with envy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

You could have got a ticket if you wanted - game development students? They're not exactly fussy at the door like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Can the average Johnny Magorey go ?

It's about a society in freefall....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

Shinji will tell you a story about the ceo of árséhole industries getting in for several consecutive years.

But anything else he tells you is a filthy lie wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Yeah.. it's technically trade-only and over 18s, but they're not strict on the door, unless you really look like a random bum walking off the street smile.gif

As Hec said, a mate of mine has got in for the last number of years by registering himself on the website as the CEO of Ars3hole Publishing. Most of my clan have recieved passes with their clan tags on them - I personally have a nice "Mr Shinji, Director of 0wnerage, Eat Electric Death" badge. Bet I could get in with it - after all, there are MUCH more ridiculous names out there for REAL game design companies smile.gif

Ja,
    Rob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

The what now ??

John

• Advertisement
Advertisement