Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Micro System

Options
  • 01-08-2003 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Looking for a really nice sleek Mirco System with plenty of power and a MD place. Smallish, not one of those big fat ugly ones.. price under 300 yo yos.. any ideas??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

go to a store and pick your suited model like maybe in a sony shop or other such electrical places, then go online order it and get it for a reasonable price.

sony have nice models that come with md/cd are small sleek stylish and have good sound. They also have sony printed on then which is always nice.

You can get a good one for about the 300 mark and look out for ones by technics and pioneer also as i think i remember seeing some really nice ones made by them.

Dont go for a cheapo funny name brand as there quality in every respect is usually terrible.

sorry i dont know any models off hand but there you go.

link

afaik panasonic bought out technics a while back so thats a link to them as the technics site isn't up and running

nother link

some reviews

if your after serious sound and not bothered about the md then this is nice machine
    nice

a whole load of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

ty some nice ones there..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Originally posted by mooman_00
    if your after serious sound and not bothered about the md then this is nice machine
    nice

Bose and serious sound don't go together.. do a google for "Bose faq" :)

Theres some gorgeous sounding (and looking) Denon micro systems, a lot of them with speakers designed by Mission.. they sound incredible for their size... I'll get some model numbers for ya later... could be slightly above that price range in Ireland (dunno about the web prices)... doubt they'd have MD though (its really only Sonys or Sharp systems that will have that).

Advertisement