Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prepaid service

• 01-08-2003 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭

Which is the best mobile prepaid service?

I currently have a vodaphone mobile for personal use and its generally for texts and nights out. With number portability now in I was thinking about O2 coz of the webtext sevice (and alot of my friends are on O2 and seem to have alot more perks and customer loyaty stuff).

I'm rulling out Meteor, I actually have a second meteor phone but never used it and found it unreliable for texting.

Is vodaphone a better prepaid service (carphone warehouse said yes) and is it true that Eircom are going back into the mobile phone business? Anyone know anything about this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

The pros and cons of each has been highlighted numerous times here already.. Do a search.

Make sure you compare the calls charges for the services you would use, i.e. what networks you call and when you call them. If all your mates are O2, I would go with O2 as you will save money on call charges..

Advertisement