Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sep - State OMHS Law

Options
  • 07-03-1999 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

This is a quote from Sep's Juior Cert Moc Exam :
    State Ohms Law:

Ohm was a grand lad. Sure he played a bit'ta quake on the Internet, he was greeeeet! Then one day a terrible thing happened! His Modem fried and his ping jumped to 400ms. It was the doings of the quake god! He tried and tried and prayed and promised, but alas it was no good.

-Im serious smile.gif and err sep....you nearly passed smile.gif

Sep's BEST friend smile.gif
    Ron

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

LOL
    ahahha

take it spud!!!! smile.gif

teachers pet ron!

and yes its true, i put that down, didnt see the sense in stating ohms law and i had a few minutes to spear
    ahahahhaha lol smile.gif

and u are not my best friend! LOL
    and u cant spell mock either
    how well did u do in english tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

[This message has been edited by SeP (edited 07-03-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Ron

AHAHAHAH Sep, You seem to have an awful lot of free time in class...Making Quake2 and Quake1 Cfg's and of course making songs in your head....BTW. was in H-K's and heard the nice wav of you singing smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif stick to playing quake!
    biggrin.gif
    OH

-Ron

And you spelt Spare wrong

[This message has been edited by Ron (edited 07-03-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

ahh ron
    just cos im a) better than you at quake
    and b) can actually write songs/music/cfgs smile.gif
    ahahah take it ronaaaan!

and yes the wav is ****, it was low quality, dark and 4am ffs! ouch me head :/

and i dont have to wite "1999 Spare Exams" do i smile.gif

anyway can we stop this cos no one else cares and its a sep-ron-sep slaggin match which is just geeeeeey really

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

erm

v=i(r)

i think

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

sep (LOL)

u inbred oaf!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

V=IR alright, but is that Ohms law? I thought that was the resistance of a wire at a constant temperature is proportional to some aul ****e? Or is that Joules Law? Or something?

Okay, so I'm screwed at electricity. Although I can remember how coax cable works... charge gathers at the outside. Buggered if I can prove why, tho. It just does, roigh?

Emmmm light. Ray diagrams. ****it, just think grenade launcher bounces and you're sound, as long as you don't think the ones in Tribes cos then you're screwed cos they go everywhere. Ooh, Enisteins contribution to semiconductors. Shure they're cool things, wehere would computers be without them. Einstein was a sound fellah, wasn't he? Bit on the funny side, aul maths and all that, betcha he woulda been a deadly dueller tho, and you gotta admire that hairdo. Oh yeah, semiconductors. Electron-hole pairs and all that. Kinky. Remind me to add that to my chat up lines... fancy coming around my place and making some electrons jump into holes? *slap* owch mebbe not.

Nuclear physics, that's cool. Ever notice that the explosions in q2 are like little nukes? But, like, what a crappo experiment, measure the half-life of radon. Booorrrringg. Altho, all those little clicky noises are cool.... just like the movies. Half-Life, that was a cool game. Measure the half-life of radon me arse, just play the damned thing and to hell with the radon.

Mechanics. Ooh, yeah. How to find G by freefall. Stand at the bfg in q2dm2, and jump. That'll show you g by freefall alright. Divide the number of health points lost by Carmacks Constant and there you go. or there's probably a console command to show it, cl_gravity or something.

I think... I think I'm gonna fail physics. Ahahaha take it mocks.

Ja na,
    Shin-chan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Tony Grant

Ohm's Law states that in a simple circuit, the current is directly proportional to the voltage and inversley proportional to the resistance, as long as the ambient temperature remains constant.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Thank you for the education but doubt they're waiting for the answer ten years on...

🤪

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement