Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mmm.dunno really, swear its interesting tho.

Options
  • 08-03-1999 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

any1 use a long lead to connect there comp the the phone socket here by any chance? just i have 1 about 14metres or more, and when i connected to the phone socket directly, my connect was miles better. So how can i improce the situation without forking out for a direct line or phone rental on another socket. Theres a 2 way adapter thrown in there somewhere 2.
    FurY
    Ps
    Fibre-optic line straight to the telephine socket. That wood b a laff. B a bit like Portabello and their fibre optic line
    (approx 100metres long) to their 64k line. Bear in mind, this 64k line is to service over 100 comps. Bit of a joke really. Takes 2 cups of coffee on a good day for the boards to load up. TAke IT NoeL!! (the annoying Little Porta administrator)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

please dont mention that name again smile.gif

Just bye a 6 meter cabel id say thats how much u would need

Advertisement