Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gba Sp

Options
  • 01-08-2003 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

Where would one get this cheapest these days? Play have it for £90 sterling, which is about 128 euros. Also, no gameboy would be complete without a tetris game - where can I get tetris these days? Even play doesn't have it.

Edit: Heh, boards removed my capitalisation in the subject line.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Unless u get it from the USA or Hong Kong Play.Com are as cheap as it gets im afraid....

Bought mine in Game coz I wanted somewhere I could physically go back to with the warenty (2 years BTW)

There is a new tetris game around try cdwow.ie the orgnal will be impossible to find unless you had a GB previously.

You could get and linker to upload a copy of tetris not sure of the leagal issuses there though...

I have my linker on the way from www.success-hk.com

They rock, currently Mageaman Battle Net 3 and Pokemon only let you have one saved game so my GF cant play them so whit the linker she can have her own save :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I am bidding for an original GB tetris cartridge on ebay... a massive £2.60 is the current high bid :)

Heh... managed to pick up Advance Wars 2 and Wario Ware for US$15 each on ebay as well. Nice one.

Incidentally I bought the GBA SP at gamesworld for a tenner more than play.com were charging. Got super monkey ball jr with it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Spotted the deal in GamesWorld waterford for the GBA SP, any game for 35 and various vouchers fro money off other games not bad and you have someone to go back to with you warrenty.

Megaman Battle network 3 is worth checking out BTW

Yeah that's the deal I got in gamesworld in Kilkenny. They give you 30 euros worth of vouchers with it, but they're all for €5 each, and you can only use one voucher per purchase apparently. And you can only redeem them against something worth over 20 euros. Talk about strings attached!

• Advertisement
Advertisement