Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hmm

Options
  • 01-08-2003 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

Lexar media smart card problem

Hi guys hope the tech bods can help me here. i have an epsilon 2.1 megapixel digital camera, now camera works great nothing wrong there, i also have a 64 meg lexar media sd card and am having trouble transfering images taken with the camera thats stored on the SD card to my PC

The way the epsilon works is that it creates a removable drive on your pc where you can transfer images to and from your computer, now when the SD card is out of the camera the removable drive is there and i can view the images taken with the cameras own memory, the problem arises when i put the smart card in the camera to transfer images from that to the PC, the removable drive just disappears and absolutely nothing will bring it back unless i remove the SD card again and then it comes back

If anyone has any suggestions itd be most appreciated as it driving me nuts

Shin

Advertisement