Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quad Timing Frenchies

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

In reply to Aegnor.

Nope I didn't see the stopwatch of evil. I was more concerned about getting a monitor and network card. A few of the lads saw it and thought it was a clock. But no one told me and I'm the one who moans about these things.

I've had some difficulties with Bigfoot believe me. There was the 5 Nations fiasco which didn't do Scots-Irish relations much good. He banned all non-UK players from the UK modem league because they gave such difficulty with cheating. eg, LPB's using lag proxies or ping spoofers to make their ping a nice 110. I gave him my word that Irish players in the league didn't use any naughty stuff so we were allowed to play. CP, the UK clan many Irish players are in have also had some problems with Bigfoot's adminning of league games.

The 2 leagues he's in charge of are very well run and he puts a lot of effort into trying to make sure there's an even playing field to keep the game fun. So I respect that even if it means a row sometimes.

Just to state the obvious again, we played EXTREMELY poo in the main 5 games but played better but not as well as I'd have liked in the warmups or 2 v 2's. I've watched the demos loads.

Irish players get accused of cheating and using bots a lot in the UK you see, cos UK 30 pingers don't like someone with a name like TOASTER coming along with a 200 ping and shafting them to bits. So I make sure we are as clean as possible.

I think playing with no proxy pointing or weapon/armour/powerup timing devices and tricks makes players better. Except us possibly. Koopa's jump bot is cool though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

U can use a command too see through the floor in winquake and its a console command, and thats not cheating tongue.gif

Advertisement