Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunions

Options
  • 01-08-2003 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭

Ok everyone, ctyi is over (sniff) but that doesnt mean we cant meet up and scare the normals.
    So if anyone has any news whatsoever of upcoming reunions plz post it here and let us all know (especially me cos i miss u all ya bunch of freaks)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

I feel soooo tempted to make up a reunion and only tell one person about it. But I guess I'm not that mean. There be one on saturday at some time in some place isn't there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

thats evil... i like it

but pranks like that have a habit of backfiring and starting a huge reunion which even americans go 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Reunions. Every Saturday. Noon. Main entrance to Stephen's Green. Apologies to all those not living in Dublin :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

There was a reunion today at twelve in the stevens green. It was great. Not enough people came though. And then everyone split into two groups. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

You sir/madam, scare me. Begone.

And only like 12 people came, loads of people my arse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

OH HOLY SWEET JESUS! YOU'VE OVER 14 POSTS PER DAY?!?!?! DEAR GOD WHERE ARE THE ADMINS?!

I mean how the hell is neil meant to cope with that sort of monstrosity of a post per day count single handedly?

... learn to troll humourously.

<troll> :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

S'far as I know, reunion Steven's Green on the 30th of August, for all those in Session 2 as well as session 1.... bring Jolt... Please?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

or just run down as far as temple bar and buy some maybe?

I live in the boglands (midlands). Running to Temple Bar would take a good five hours.
    AND I had never seen Jolt before DCU either so...

Hey, i live in co wexford for bobs sake, it takes 3 hours drive to get to dublin. Which makes gettin to reunions VEEEEEEERY difficult

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

I live in west cork, almost as far away as you can get from dublin and still be in Ireland so reunions could be a bit of a problem for me. Unless everyone wants to come visit me and we can have a reunion at my house! Please?

Oh, and I had also never seen Jolt before DCU and I don't really see why everyone loves it so damn much.:confused:

West Cork, eh? Well there were quite a few Corkians I wanted to see again and in fact I'm headin down there this week. I heard there's sposd to be a Cork reunion on the last Wednesday of August so don't feel too bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

I only have to walk 30 seconds down the road for MY Jolt. Yay.

And I think you can see why I like Jolt so much, m'dear. I mean, I had Jolt GUM for god's sake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 alucard

Jolt Gum?

Explain.

Is it a medical condition or a chewing product?

Where in temple bar is the Jolt sold?

Where are my pants?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

ok, alison, i was there, and the kid splashed a tiny bit of coke on him and his exact words were ''go wash yourself''. then we all got scard and wandered off. it was not exactly a whole can of coke. but nearly:p ahhh... poor sparky.

there was a reunion while i was sick in bed?!? damn it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

At the risk of killing the flood of "REUNION TOMORROW!" and "SHOULD I BRING MY MAGIC BOOK TO THE REUNION TOMORROW???" (someone find that topic from last year for a hug) topics, know that almost EVERY Saturday there are at least 4 CTYIers in Dublin city, if not more. The reunions trend dies off long before Christmas, but there's always people in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

They sell Mountain Dew in the Number 1 shop near the music centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Pretty much every saturday, 12 noon, the entrance to Stephens Green. I can probably make it to most of them this year, I didn't bother last year for some unfatomable reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭malecO

well I can't make it to the usual saturday ones cos I live uh... kinda far qway. I'll be there for the 30th one hopefully. BTW what's this about a cork reunion on the last wednesday? I live there and i didn't know about it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Originally posted by Jaffer
    scare the normals

Normals?! Dear oh dear... Don't start calling people normals!! That's just stooopid. If you see strangers on the streets you can't simply start jumping to conclusions and calling them normals.

You can't walk around going "Haha look at all those normals and I'm so uber fantastic". If you know a person then feel free to slag them to hell and back but don't jump to conclusions about people.

Has CTYI thought you nothing?

• Advertisement

Actually i was quoting simpsons but you have a point.
    A lot of ctyi ppl look deceptively normal. Such as bill

Like hell he does! He always has that devilish glint in his eye that says, "I'm going to do something decidedly unnormal soon"!

And then theres the weird nose thing

Yeah there's always that....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sarahjayne814

Stop complaining about living three hours away! :( We Americans won't see Irish people for another year. I miss everyone and its not the same having an American reunion for CTY IRELAND :( I'm so sad
    SARAH-JAYNE

Advertisement