Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

who's goal was better...Ruuds Goal Or Henrys...

• 01-08-2003 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Officially Rudd's was. But who do you think it is?

Dont think of the team you like...judt think of the goal.

So whos is it?

Whose goal was better? 9 votes

Henry's
    0% 0 votes
    Van Nistelrooy's
    100% 9 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

em, i'm fairly sure they scored more than one goal each all season, mind telling us which ones?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Henry's solo run against spurs !!! :) or Ruud's against fulham :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭UbahOne

Van Nistelrooy 50 yard run against Arsenal...

And henry's against Spurs(was it?) cant remember...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

o. im gonna say ruud's just cuz i dont like thinkin of henri going making a fool of carr that time...

oh ya. right u are. but rudd's against fulham was better. Also please dont be biasd towards ruud if ur a united fan his goal wasnt better :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

why was a poll created about 2 events that happened last season? they were both great goals

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Ruuuuuuuuuuud!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Kewell for Leeds v Arsenal ,goal of the season

Pointless reply to a pointless post.

Seriously who thinks of these things???

kdjac

Whys it so pointless?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

It was last season ,there were better goals ,you dont even mention which goals the poll is about.

kdjac

• Advertisement

Whether there were better goals or not isnt the point. I asked whos was better. And i mentioned which ones.

Your obviously just naturally bitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

Pires' massive lob over southampton's keeper,sensational player,sensational lob,.......just sensational.

i agree but this wasent a goal of the season poll it was a little dispute over 2 goals

not even a dispute...just a little bit of personal opinion.

which ever way u like to phrase it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

How come if we dont all share the same opinion on this discussion forum some see it as a dispute? They must lead a very dull life with everone agreeing with their every word.

The goal I enjoyed the most last season was Kewels against arsenal for obvious reasons. On The question posted IMO Ruuds obviously . Henrys was OK.

well i think it was just a small discussion. I know i used the word dispute but it wasnt even that and by the way my life is fine :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Just an obsevation. Sometimes if you post an opposing opinion some here appear to take it as a personal attack and their posts get very defensive. i am just making the point if we all have the same opinions it makes for very dull discussion. My comments are not solely directed at you big ears, yours was just the latest of many instances of this i have seen lately. I know im off topic again so ill leave it there.

Fair enoguh ur right about some things after u said about a dispute i was pretty defensive

Advertisement