Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[OT] Proposed new community board for Buddhist issues

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

normal people can't reply to posts made on the admin support board

only you, and those mentally challenged people they refer to as "admins" can do that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Yoda

Oh. I understood "You will need the support of 5 members (including yourself) for the board to be approved by an Admin. They must post replies to the initial request - that's one initial post and four replies" to refer to general support. Well, I hope that 5 Admins think it is a good idea. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

try the feedback/suggestions board :)

people can reply there

Nope. The Admin/Support is where new community forum requests go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

As far as I know, if it gets the green light from the Admins (I don't see why not in this case, it's not a DonkeyPr0n or Warez board request or anything) it will be moved to Feedback/Suggestions by an Admin. Then the community decides.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

I think its a good idea! They have a Christianity section, why not have a Buddhist section!

OK, they've moved it to a place where you can show your support if you wish: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108286

Advertisement