Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfininshed game help

Options
  • 01-08-2003 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

OK, i haven't touched my gamecube in months which is a shame since i bought so many games. What i usually do is play a game until i get to a bit i can't do and stop playing. I REALLY don't play a game for the challenge.

At the moment the only help i need is with the final boss in luigis mansion but ill be askin help for different games later on.

I don't kno how to fight this boss - Its the big metal bowser, im assuming its the final boss. I can't seem to suck up the balls he throws and when i try n shoot em at him i miss and he burninates me... someone...help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I try to not have more than 5 games at once. That way I actually finish them. I also tend to favour small arcade games over 80 hour epics.

How about trying www.gamefaqs.com for the boss strategy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Yeah, i've about 6 or 7, not one of which i've completed :( I get frustrated to easily, when i can't beat something after two tries i get annoyed and don't play the game for about a year.

nice sig :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

yeah, gamefaqs usually have mini faq's just for bosses etc...

good idea for a thread tho, someone should make it a sticky.
    /edit
    nah, they only seem to have full faq's.
    heres what one of them had to say on bowser...
    King Boo/Bowser
    Found: Secret Altar (BF)
    HP: 500
    Strategy: This is the final battle of the entire game, and it's a rather
    fitting one as well. Bowser will move around the area and shoot
    fire at you, or try sucking you into his mouth and spitting you
    out to cause lots of damage. He'll also throw 3 spiked balls at
    you. Try to vacuum one by walking towards it and holding R,
    then when you have it, wait until Bowser turns to face you.
    He'll get ready to attack, so when he bends down just before he
    shoots fire or sucks you in, shoot the spiked ball at him. His
    head will pop off and float around shooting ice at you, while
    King Boo will come and just float around. Now's your chance to
    start sucking away King Boo's HP. After a while, King Boo will
    go back inside Bowser and the battle will continue as before.
    After you get King Boo down to under 200 HP, when Bowser's head
    gets put back on, it's put on backwards. Bowser will then run
    back and forth to try and hit you, then he'll adjust his head
    so it faces the right way, then the same battle pattern as
    before will commence. Use this same strategy and you'll beat
    Bowser and King Boo, thus completing the game!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,382 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sorry Kold but I have no pity for you. You see I am in a worse situation. I have 30 games that I still haven't touched. And 90% of them are 80 hour epics.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Since I got the PS2 chiped Ive had loads of games on the trot so I rarely finish them :( played silent hill for about an hour got stuck and never went back...same with the new r-type , the getaway , vice city etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Well I like my games really difficult or I lose interest. Zelda always bores the **** out of my for instance.

Having alot of unfinished games is annoying. I just try and sell them off when that happens. At the moment all I'm playing is Virtua Fighter 4: Evo and Psyvaria.

Advertisement