Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Faking Orgasms

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

Originally posted by Peace
    Your forgetting about the taste....

A man faking during oral ?? ROFLMAO !!! RIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHTTTT !! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Once the lady konws what she's doing...its not an issue ;):confused: :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Only ever had it happen once to me (that I know of) and when she told me it was the biggest fúckin insult and slap to the face i ever got seein as we were goin out together.

Women, dont lie to us. We expect you to cum about 40/60% of the time. We wont be offended if you dont cum all the time just dont fúckin lie to us.

K-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

if you have to fake why not try some kinky sex, and maybe that will blow yer hair back.

Like fisting, or golden showers.

(have i been spending too much time on the internet?)

I saw these guys who got off on pressing peddles once.
    They were real into it, they would press those pedels and groan.
    oooh yeah press that pedal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

Originally posted by fisty
    if you have to fake why not try some kinky sex

Black Leather , whips , chains , clamps , men tied on ground or hanging from racks , moaning in agony ....... Yep .... that should work :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

don't forget fisting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

Originally posted by fisty
    don't forget fisting.

hmm...your name is suspiciously like this act of sexual fetishism you keep mentioning...hmm...i wonder...
    I'd better ask Homer J Simpson what he makes of it, im stumped

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

We all know the male ego is a very fragile thing, which is why women fake it. Think about it, the only reason a woman is going to do it is because she doesn't want to hurt her man's feelings or because he's taking too long, it's getting sore and she just wants to go to sleep.
    It's very easy for women to fake it, I'm guilty of doing it (but I have tried to eh...discuss any dissatisfaction with my boyfriend) in fact it's only this year that i've had a relationship and NOT had to employ any acting skills in that department :D

I wouldn't normally reply to a thread like this but the 5 bottles of tiger made me :(

Advertisement