Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake2 and Bots

Options
  • 07-03-1999 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Lads, Bots can no longer be used on the q2 servers without being detected, is that right? Because a mate of mine in my house, Tsunami, was on this morning, he's fairly mental with the railgun, and three lepers non-stop accused him of being a bot. r450, lep and some other dude.

Z.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

IGNOREance
    is
    bliss smile.gif

wtf would they know a) about bots or b) about server set ups anyway....
    just tell em to shut up and continue to rail their assess

we should just go back to "****in lpb!"
    least it had SOME substance....

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Yeah Zero, if u use a bot on the Irish Q2 servers u get kiked. Tell your mate to just ignore the fukers, there's a load of newbies comin on the servers lately and god luv them they don't know any better.

junk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

dunno about r450, but lep is one annoying specimin of humanity, quote: "can we change this map, its too dark and i dont like it"

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Must sort that chap out before things get violent

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

one of tribes better features is that you can choose to ignore people if you want and they can waffle and you can see of hear them smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

That option exists in Q2. I think it's MSG 4.

Advertisement