Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netsource Hit 500

Options
  • 01-08-2003 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭

Just had ADSL installed by Netsource (wish I had my router/modem), and the engineer mentioned that the company has recently done its 500th install. Apperently they are having a staff party to celebrate.

Considering the state of BB in this country, the fact that it is the most expensive offering, and has effectively zero advertising, thats pretty good.

I still think they should ditch their business only view and offer their product sans web-address.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

true if they ditched the domain registration and geared more towards home user they'd get way more biz

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Shhh!!!!! I like it this quiet...!! :D:D

Seriously tho, I'm recommending them to everyone I know!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Cr3m0
    true if they ditched the domain registration and geared more towards home user they'd get way more biz
    Including from me.

Realistically though the domain name fee is something of an accounting trick - increasing the price without actually increasing the price. I'm correctable if anyone from Netsource steps up to the mound but I can't see another explanation for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Nitrox

Originally posted by sceptre
    Including from me.

Realistically though the domain name fee is something of an accounting trick - increasing the price without actually increasing the price. I'm correctable if anyone from Netsource steps up to the mound but I can't see another explanation for it.

well, with the offer they have i am sure they know that some of their customers will be warez mokeys, so since each customer has to have a domain name they will never have to bother if someone get busted!!

Advertisement