Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IQ2SM - Irish Quake2 Sunday Mosh

Options
  • 07-03-1999 3:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

IQ2SM

All Quake2 clans, and anyone that can form a clan of 4 players is asked to submit a team for the Irish Quake2 Sunday Mosh.

Both war servers will be used to host a short league phase with 4 clans moving through to the knockout stages. Each match will be on 1 random DM level (excluding dm7) anounced JUST before the matches begin. Matches will use standard IQ2CL rules (max 2 lpbs) apart from NO SUBS ALLOWED on server. B Teams are welcome. In fact, enter as many 4 man squads as you like, just make damn sure they turn up.

Hopefully we can get at least 9 clans, thats 3 groups of 3 with 3 seeded clans, 1 in each group or something, i'm sailing close to the wind with this cause i haven't really planned it. My decisions are final, and i may grab a few admin types for matches.

Matches will be played on Sunday the 21st starting at 4pm, be in #quake2.ie on quakenet no later than 3:45pm wearing a clan insignia in front of your nick, B squads use a DIFFERENT one than A teams PLEASE. Mail nkellett@tinet.ie (thats me, don't use my hotmail for this) with your squads. All squads MUST be submitted by next Friday. I want as many members of the current clans to get matches, so DO enter B teams and even C teams if you have the numbers. Players can be juggled between squads before any matches begin, but then they have to stay in those squads for the remainder of the tournament.

This is meant to be a FUN event, if you pi$$ me off you will be out on your ar$e. More details will follow on this, I'll knock up a dog of a webpage for it, perhaps. Expect rules to be changed/created as needs arise on the day. I know it isn't "organized" but shag it, **** all is going on in the Q2 clan scene atm so this should give it a kick. If we don't get at least 9 clans I probably won't bother with it. 12 clans would be nice.

Come on you unclanned lads grab a few lads and join in. Same goes for Q1 clans. If INC enter they might end up in HIV's group smile.gif

IQ2CL Rules
    4v4
    max 2 lpb
    If a clan forfeits a match by not showing they are OUT.
    TP4
    20mins level
    hpb are modem players
    lpbs have pings below 120ms/ISDN/College.

etc. etc. etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

do we have to play dm1??....i'm really sick of looking at it smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Sooo, Its HIV v ScreaM in the final atm. Not much interest being shown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Only way to get teams is to get in touch with the Clan Leaders. Thats why the IQ2DL isn't going ahead for another few weeks, coz I can't get enough MOTHER****ING TEAMS!

Ahem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Ahhh comon Everyone enter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

[blatant taunt]

ahh lads, theyre just afraid HIV'll take em apart like we always do.

[/blatant taunt]

[This message has been edited by Hecate (edited 08-03-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

Will you be taking logs Nog? and will anything that I say while playing be held as evidence agaisnt me and posted all over the public webboards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Take the 5th Spoon
    take the 5th...............the glove will never fit your big hand anyyway.....

Advertisement