Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Forum - Freebies???

Options
  • 02-08-2003 9:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

This has been bugging me this morning.
    I was Browsing the Classifieds Forum. Going through all the forums and found that there is no where that you can give away things.

Ok this forum would need to be watched very closely as it is a death trap for muppetry.

But the purpose would be to give away usefull things such as maybe Washing machine, Sofas
    and maybe even cars(that are driving).

It would be a bit like the Freebies section in the Buy and Sell.

Well tell me what you think anyway but I wreckon it can be a good idea.

RunFree
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I have a garage full of cr... stuff i want to give away ,i just post in for sale but maybe change Bargains to include freebies instead of cluttering up FS or creating a new board.

Kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I would put my freebies up on the For sale section. Or bearing that - now maybe I'd go for the Bargain board tbh.

[note] I have noticed that when people suggest a board they tend to say things like "this needs to be heavily modded" and "there is potential for a lot of muppetry here because of x". Not really interesting this note but it is a note nonetheless[/note]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

See this is what I mean. No one has a clue where to post this as the rules doesn't say anything about it.

Maybe the bargains board can be changed to the Bargains / Freebies.

Any way more comments would be appreciated

RunFree

You have 666 posts ,they always the most evil posts in VB folklore.

Yah edit Bargains so i can offload my sh...stuff.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

You should have someone look at that stutter KdJaC.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Come round my house with a skip and fix it for me :D

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Free stuff can go in for-sale, I dont expect that there wont be much of it, and if there is then we can look at a new forum.

Vex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Cheers Vexorg.

That solves my problems.

Giva away some junk.

RunFree

Advertisement