Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Meath ??

• 02-08-2003 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭

Okay I had searched...So please don't flame me. ;)

Does anyone have any form of broadband connection in Meath? If they do please list what type and with who.
    I am considering Netsource and they said that broadband is available in Meath..

Cheers,

Scenic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Go to Iol.ie or Utv.ie and go to broadband, do the avliability check by putting in ur phone number and itll tell u if u can get Broadband or not. Or just ring up either way works

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

i think Netsource will be shortly available in Navan and I heard that the exchanges of Dunshauglin and Dunboyne will be DSL enabled in the next month or two where netsource will be available there also. Havent heard anything yet about Ashbourne, Ratoath, Trim and Kells. Best to ring up Eircom themselves to find out which Co. Meath exchanges are being upgraded soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Max

I live in Drogheda (The Co. Meath part) and have just been activated by UTV. Seems to be working well so far.

Max

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭Scenic911

I had ran Eircom and they do not plan to enable DSL in Enfield this year. Yes I did check the with iol.ie and utv.ie and no it is not available. Hence my initial question..still we dream and hope...

Scenic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Im going to post a thread about this in a moment.. it will be about a new Wireless service i heard of called Ice communications

They will be available soon in Meath the site says

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

According to Digiweb they will soon be in Trim, they already cover some parts of the Royal county.

Cheers guys I will ponder the facts and make a decision later on. If there are anyone out there with any facts or good advice please post em here :)

Scenic

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Nuno

Hi Mate

I have IOL's 256/128 product since mid march.
    I applied for it in January when it first came on the market.
    I think they've stopped offering it now (not sure on this point) but they'll offer it soon once Eircom enable the exchange (scheduled for the end of August)
    Once this is done, Eircom, Esat and Netsource will be offering a product of some description by reselling Eircom's product.

Hope this helps.

BTW, I'm a residential user in Navan Town.

Nuno

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

They have computers in Meath??? :confused::D

I'm not sure of the locals, I'm a "blow in" myself.. :ninja: I could ask around if you like fatboy..ww)

Scenic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭paulski999

Hi,

Anybody know if Broadband is wizzing its way to Kells Co. Meath? When?

Thanks in advance.

Paulski

Advertisement