Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Screenshots

Options
  • 02-08-2003 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Clasic moment from CM games great matches, wining the league by a mile, great signing etc.

signed up uploaded it and it still wont work you know what they say if at first you dont succed give up.Like to see other people's though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Heh, you need to upload it to somewhere on the web first mate. Your ISP prolly gave u some webspace, check their FAQ ;)

I formatted PC a few days ago and lost most of my leet screenshots :[

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Originally posted by DerekD Goldfish

[IMG]C:\My Documents\uefa cup final.htm[/IMG]

Oh dear, where to start? :)

Try upload the pic/page to your 'DerekD Goldfish' account. Boards give a couple of megs space on their server to members.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

If it's not too big just attach it to your post. Otherwise post a link to it.
    Please dont post it as an image in your post, the pictures are too big and if there's a load of them it will kill all us folk on 56k.

Actually posting images has been disabled anyway, so if you do use tags it will just come up as a link.

Season 3.
    Champions League Group Stage - Game 4
    Barcelona vs Galatasaray

9-1 Unf! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

8 goals in the second half? heh

heres one of mine, away to stamford bridge in the league
    very proud moment :p

second leg in the worthless cup at home to leeds
    lot of goals in ET

Season 4.
    La Liga
    Barcelona vs Sevilla

7-2

Saviola nets 6!

But even better (forgot to take a screen shot) I beat Athletico Madrid 1-7 in the game before. Kluivert netting 4 and Saviola getting 3.

Deja-Vu.

Eh all I can say is wtf! And I dunno what the hell is going on with Javier Saviola. I'm not cheating either, in case any of you think so.

Season 4.
    Champions League Group Stage - Game 3
    Barcelona vs Galatasaray

9-1 Again

Saviola scores 8?!?
    That's 17 goals in 3 games for Saviola.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Sajan

Im going to be an ignorant prick. How do I take a screenshot?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Sajan
    Im going to be an ignorant prick. How do I take a screenshot?

press "print screen" to the top right of the backspace key
    open paint, edit/paste and save as whatever you want

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

im not cheltenham but noticed this during my 1st season in the prem wit man u. but i thought they seemed to b having a decent season :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

stupid thing is too big, anyway cheltenhams record for the 1st 44 games of the seasonr P44 W40 D4 L0 F112 A5 PTS124

Plus the won the League cup w/o conceding a goal and only conceded 1 in the fa cup

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

I'm still playing CM 3 01/02. I prefer it to CM4.
    Anyhoo, managing Liverpool as usual, Chris Kirkland got European goalie of the year, so Barca offered about £12m for him. I got them to eventually offer nearly £20m then decided to ask for loads more ... :p

kirkland.jpg

Wuhoo !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

here's another screenshot. badboy vieri !

vieri.jpg

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Thierry makes a bit of a difference in the scoreline late on against Chelsea :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Serbian

A rather good result against a rather crap team!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Eron

Serbian, is that your first team or your kinda reserve players for Middlesborough?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

when I get back into work tomorrow I have a good 0304 one for you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Eron

I dont have any myself, will start playing and looking out for one though. I have had a couple of quite high results, alot against crap opposition like "MAN UNITED" and ipswich in the FA cup etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Serbian

Originally posted by Eron
    Serbian, is that your first team or your kinda reserve players for Middlesborough?
    A little mix of both really. Southgate and Maccarone would be first team players anyway. The rest were probably first teamers. That was in my second season however, I'm now in my 4th, so I'm not entirely sure about all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

How about this. Second season, Forest 2-0 down at half time to Utd, come back to win 4-3 :)

Advertisement