Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

something weird

Options
  • 02-08-2003 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

Haven't been playing this game long, but I seen something pretty weird there couple days ago. Some guy was shot and killed, but then his body started rising up to the heavens ??? lol

It just went up until I could not see it anymore

anybody come across this before?

rising2.jpg

rising.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

could possibly be the Superman bug.

never seen yours or the superman personally so i cant be sure. bf is very buggy anyway, not to mention dc.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    never seen yours or the superman personally so i cant be sure. bf is very buggy anyway, not to mention dc.

May have been a guy shot while doing the Superman. It looks as though its a death animation of a guy who died and for an unknown reason the dead body appeared on the other side of the static object. Happens quite a bit in all games. Just where they die etc. can make a little quirk and the body appear outside insted of inside. You know the deal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

could be linked with a strange phenomena i experiance alot:

Sometimes if i'm killed via tank shell or other such large explosions my waiting period (i.e when your dead) is spent above (or below) the map. People who have killed me talk of a body floating up or down. But not to such a large extent. Quite funny cause just as it happened the first time i said to a friend that i should make a mod that when u die u should spend your waiting time in heaven or hell. THEN BANG. I was in the place glowing white and i was upside down. I noticed the blank ground texture with my pack and the sky texture. So i must have been shot through one of the surfaces...

questions to help

How did he die?

Did it happen more then once?

And are you gonna put that in as post of the day at any sites.

Advertisement