Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daddy Cloud! we need a new board!!

Options
  • 08-03-1999 7:24pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can I please please please have a new board for organisers of online gaming....
    It's getting kinda busy and it would be nice to have a single place to dump info and let everyone have access to it.

For the moment leave it open to all, tho we might make it private later (to preserve suspense).

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Maybe a board for the server admins.... where we all could agree on rules and schtuff - have to be password protected tho... good idea??

Slosh.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

Why would a board containing rules on the servers have to be passwd protected???

aren`t we meant to know what we can and can`t do on the servers? smile.gif

Ro.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Yeah - but it'd be a lot handier way to give out the passwords....

Slosh.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

No, just to discuss sensitive issues or things which we dont want the mass public to be aware of (as in upcoming plans or passwords etc). This isnt an elitist thing, its a realist thing, plus I'm tired filtering and forwarding all my quake mail around to various people (and vice versa).

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Black Pawn

Neat idea..

Very good for organising stuff me thinks..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

The board will be private when I get the UBB upgrade, at the moment it's just write protected (no read only option in UBB, and am too lazy to go fiddling with htaccess ATM).

John Breslin
    Cloud Internet
    http://welcome.to/cloud/
    cloud@tinet.ie

Advertisement