Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat Unbundled DSL - Help Needed

• 02-08-2003 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Has anybody successfully ran esat's own variety of DSL using a Router (eg Draytek 2600) if so I would appreciate some help in setting it up. I have searched high up and low down for a solution, and this may be my best bet.
    When all the settings are input (1483 Bridged IP LLC, along with Esats given VPI and VCI, the IP address etc..) I cannot even ping esat's gateway. The router itself if set to auto detect will detect 0/35 for VPI/VCI as opposed to esat's given 184/392

Cheers,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I don't have an unbundled ADSL connection myself, but I know it works -- many people are using their own routers with Esat's unbundled DSL service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi

You'll probably get a better response over in the Broadband forum to a technical issue like this so I'll move this there. There are at least a few people using Esat's DSL with a router who post in and monitor that forum.

Advertisement