Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daaaa

Options
  • 09-03-1999 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Next time you nuke someone, better learn who they actually are. And threatening them is not particularly nice. And you wonder why your continually kicked.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Ahhhh Hobbes dunno what this is about. But as far as I know Daaa is banned from the board and its not fair of you to say this without an option for him to defend himself here as well. Next time mail him or Indigo/Iol/Tinet with the proof. I can't believe I just stood up for Daaa !!!!!

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

He may be banned from posting but I doubt they could ban him from reading, unless he's using a fixed IP.

I don't have an email address for him, but if he wants to discuss it he's welcome to mail me. And the logs to my knowledge were sent already smile.gif Just a bit ticked off by his threatening attitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Daaa's cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭MikeS

Zero ? He might be cool but not cooooool enough. BUT!!! i know on really great place where he could be permanently coool ? smile.gif)

MikeS

PS For those of u that cant guess the word begins with 'M' smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Mars is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Museum??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Da

I didn't nuke no one and I don't give a **** who are you but you're accusing me of ****e I didn't do and as far as I'm concerned them logs HAVE to be fake. I didn't nuke ye...end of story

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Monaghan?

Advertisement