Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Live magazine change

• 02-08-2003 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭

Hey, what does everyone think of the change to the technology magazine PC Live? I think its a major change and for the best!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,526 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Tell us whats new, Denis? I haven't bought it for years......

- Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Originally posted by TmB
    Tell us whats new, Denis? I haven't bought it for years......

- Dave.

Ok heres whats new. In the magazine there is a new Digital Lifestyle section. The magazine has like two covers at the front and back. One is the normal magazine and flip the magazine aruond and you have the new Digital Lifestyle section. This section covers MP3 players, PDAs, mobile phones etc.

They have also redesigned the magazine from scratch, with a new larger format and a welcome surprise: at €2, they have more than halved their cover price. The new price has become possible bcoz the mag comes without the usual cover CD as most of these CD's were returned by the retailers and the mag had to pay for all this etc. Now, you simply dial this number and they post the CD to you.

So its like two magazines for the price of one. The magazine is also much larger!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

hehe in the shop you said it felt smaller :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Originally posted by Webmonkey
    hehe in the shop you said it felt smaller :p

hehe I ment it felt slimmer. And it is. By larger I mean the pages are bigger not that there are more pages if you get what i mean.

Advertisement