Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please read this

Options
  • 02-08-2003 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

Ok i might be the new mod (if dustaz dosent want the job)anyway for the time being i am

So i just want to make one or to points

1.NO MORE SPAM any spaming will = Editing Warning closed posts
    2.No more flameing.....Flameing will = same as above
    3.Try not to make new posts about the same issue over and over
    4.If you have a problum with me closeing something being flamed a topic you think is unneeded please pm me

Come on lets get this place back to how it was before :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

Well now that you mention 'How it was before.' Some stickies/topics on broadband content, one of the original briefs of this forum wouldn't go amiss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

If something/one goes out of line and you close the thread, wont that just lead to another thread with the same topic (along with more flaming and spamming?)

Couldn't you just edit the flaming/spamming post, ban the spammer/flamer and try to limit spamming/flaming (and everything else you've mentioned) ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Bizmark,

Congrats!! Try stop people who post crap for a high post count. I won't say names.

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

If something/one goes out of line and you close the thread, wont that just lead to another thread with the same topic (along with more flaming and spamming?)

your right conz and they will be edited etc *i should of made that clear* i wont go around closeing every post because somebody says someone else is ass etc lol but go read the likes of "iolbb billing F up" and you see what i mean by closeing topics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

awww what about me ?? :* jezz .. sniff sniff :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

If i wanted a high post count belive me i would be over every single forum available at boards. You're the one flaming and spamming talking your post count crap.

When i see folks attacking me for no good reason and creating BS theories i will respond to them.

Edit by Biz
    Stop it richard your turning every single open topic into off topic rubbish please get back to posting about the topic at hand...Im being very easy on you to try and get you to understand why so many are annoyed.....But you sure arent makeing it easy as you wont listen.
    End edit by biz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

You might want to edit your own post

quote by bizmark
    1.NO MORE SPAM any spaming will = closed posts
    2.No more flameing.....Flameing will = closed posts
    3.Try not to make new posts about the same issue over and over
    4.If you have a problum with me closeing something being flamed a topic you think is unneeded please pm me

before you go editing other's.

Advertisement