Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please take computer games a little less seriously

Options
  • 10-03-1999 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Some of us play these things primarily for fun you know smile.gif.

Let the iD marketing division boys stay up late at night arguing about which is better and whether Quake 3 will be a success...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

but its real i tells yah!...real!, all of it!.

nah seriously tho, do u expect everyone to get along fine and dandy, its par for the course with such a large community of players that ur gonna get some ppl who take it all too seriously. Now remember kids, beware the big blue room.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

no, im sorry rob, yer wrong
    its not par for the course and its not real. and action quake is far superior to rocket arena! more skill and all that.

and dupre, i bet they do have big arguments. john c is renown for prefering ctf an anyone in the office who disagrees with him gets hit across the head with a baseball bat ala 'the untouchables'. usually sorts out all disputes smile.gif
    then he fires them. apparently is office is a shrine to ctf. all employees are required to retrofit their forearms with grapples when they sign their contracts (in blood of course)
    white(carmack me ar$e)wash

Advertisement