Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO offers???

Options
  • 03-08-2003 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Anyone know when theyre out?
    I know its roughly a week after results but i chose a new course so there are no points for it yet, which means that on the 13th when people are goin oh i think i got enough points or something i'll be there going... i still have no idea if i got enough.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

You can contact the college for an estimate. I rang NUI Maynooth about the new Media Studies course (MH109) and was told it could be 480+. BUT my guidance counsellor said they haven't a clue and obviously just took the points scale for communications in DCU. Seeing as more people apply to there than NUI Maynooth, it couldn't possibly be that high.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 trickie

don't forget Maynooth has much much less places to offer than DCU which means it probably will have high points. But of course your guidance teacher knows more than the college *ahem*

Advertisement