Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who was best looking this year?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭malecO

Tis a good picture.

Steven the dark lord towering over 4 helpless young women.
    Sorry, just the interpretation of my imagination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

No, no, I would agree. When I first saw the picture this morning when my photos were developed I thought that it looked quite...sinister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 alucard

sinister or...............................arousing

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Hehe, aye, Steven looks verifiably like Satan. although, if you really wanna see an amusing CTYI pic (albeit last year) i might just stick up the erm...botched dye job of me pic. though i dunno... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

Sarah Rosen!!!!!! forgot her temporarily. classy hotty, put the rest of us to shame for being common.

heh heh heh, alex referring to me as helpless. heh heh heh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

OK, a proper post from me.

Men:
    Macdara (tbh)
    Garóg
    Lorcan
    California Alex (unf)
    Sim
    Steven
    Richard Walsh
    Richard Ng (sp?)

Veemen:
    Aisling keatley
    Áine
    Siobhan
    Aoife
    Hannah
    Liz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

I also left out Guy and Jane. Shame on me. Mmm, Guy's hair smelt very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

I vote for more photos. Good looking people always interest me even if they are at least a good two years younger by now :D

Is Laura Williams the one of the blond hair and the attending of St. Louis?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 alucard

you want pics of good looking people

rory.JPG

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm rory looks good

yeah thats laura williams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Happy CTYI guy

I was under the impression that she was karen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PurplePainter

I was also under that impression.. but perhaps she has 2 personas.. and we are mere ignorants..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

Originally posted by Scarlett
    Mmm, Guy's hair smelt very good.

and it was meself and aoife who discovered it!

scene:the botanical gardens

aoife: mmm, what's that manly smell ana? is it you?

ana: haha, you know i don't bat for that team

aoife: maybe it's this hat that's lying on the ground.

ana: well, i guess we oughta find out, for the good of the red blooded females in our art class.

etc,etc,etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

How very "for the good of mankind" of you. But personally I think Guy smells. But only because he smells. And my jumper had a distinctive aroma too. Until it started to smell like woman *glares at Lisa*

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

I think when he said that it was Laura Williams he was refering to the description in my last post. Good old Karen and her computer destroying skills, the memories...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 classy

back on topic...
    well, there were some gorgeous birds. lisa was 1 wild sex machine, jane was a fox, muireann ita and elyse were strait outta sex an the city... maggie was lovely, as were becky and sarah m, aisling an caroline, & catherine. and mary was stunning.
    Many of the men were fockin roides, for ex. paul the RA, seamus, spanish marc (spanish alex's friend, not brother), spiky dave and luke fore he dyed his hair. and max from boston who loved JFK.
    and there are more, i just dont know your names. btw, who got the most points for 1 person? liam (the stud)?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Squeee

Awwww......this is so shallow but so very very sweet!!Everybody has all their friends down as attractive which means one of three things....1>You all only make friends with attractive people 2>You don't wanna hurt people's feelings 3> You see past you friends' ugly exteriors and into the interior caramel goodness. Ah, no, it can be all three if you like. But it's true, I know I definetly have a tendency to think all my friends are really good looking. That makes it sound like they are all really ugly, but i just ignore it. hee hee hee. No, but I can;t go on about them being attractive as my afore mentioned tendency makes me extremely biased. Damn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭incredula pert

girls wise...
    Well I though Ita, as my honorary boyfriend, was ofcourse beautiful! seriously though..Ita, Lisa, Jane, Sarah, elyse, becki, caroline, maggie, katherine, aishling.......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Sorry Aonghus, I'm not usually an asshole, except when I am, like there, yeah, sorry, don't remember when I put that up.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Boston248

oh, for the girls, it was close between caroline, muireann, sarah r.(thanks by the way), and ita. and for the lads, well, they were all good, but eiseart dunne wins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 classy

awww, thanks max. how did you kno twas me? but dont think i dont kno you just put down those of us who would kill you if you didnt mention us. and i completely agree on the eisart front. i mean, his name rhymed with fun, it doesnt get much hotter than that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 FwigginAwesome!

i guess id have to agree with max on ita sarah caroline muireann being the hottest. elyse and emily were good as well. also limerick elaine. thats all i can think of now.

eisart was good, but marc navarros latin charm and crazy antics rocked my world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Nyopallo

The best looking girls?

Aisling Keatley, Elaine Toomey, and Liz Roddy. There are others, but I just had a two hour drive, so bleh.

I'm under the unbiased opinion that the two men in this picture were the cutest guys at session 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

BEST PICTURE EVAR!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Weh..

I'm so offended.

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

tbh

FIO TEH HOTTEST CTYI GAL EVAR!!!1!

Happy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Didn't Jenny go to CTYI? Just asking? Not saying anything or haven't just texted her to go on line and look at this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Hehehhehehehehe, mod worring, proably the greatest "sitting around waiting for lunch" sport ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jerome

hello everybody, i'm one of smiley's friends.

i agree with whoever said your aul one. but ronan parker was clearly the most attractive male. always has been, you know. and david walshe the most attractive onion.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

JEROME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    whoa, dude, i didn't post a best looking guys thing so here goes

1. Jerome.

end of story. i swear to god, me and jane were too intimated to go up and talk to you for the whole three weeks cos we were so intimidated by your bob dylan-ness. tres impressive, cos it takes bucketloads to get me intimidated. she made me SWEAR to talk to you on the last day and make friends, because she has no balls, and i've a vag of steel. and i did. and you rocked my pants.

(i'm yer wan from cavan that made you walk the whole way to connolly station on the last day btw)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jerome

hey lisa, you wanna go for a drink sometime?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement